To view the Redcliffe Golf Club Local Rules please click here
Conditions of Play
- All players must comply with all reasonable requests from the starter.
- Players must be available at the First Tee twelve (12) minutes before scheduled hit off time.
- Players not available to hit off at the scheduled time will be rescheduled to the next available time slot.
Fees – All appropriate fees must be paid before access to the course will be granted.
- Each player must have a set of clubs.
- Maximum of 4 players per group unless approved by the starter
Course Marshall – Is in complete control of play. Instructions by the marshall must be abided by.
- No player should hit until the players in front are out of range or have left the vicinity of the green.
- Mark card on the next tee or well away from the final green.
- When the play of a hole has been completed, players should immediately leave the green and proceed to the next tee.
- A player should carry a sand bucket at all times and fill any divot that is encountered on the course.
- Plug marks on greens should be repaired.