Welcome to Redcliffe Golf Club on the friendly Redcliffe Peninsula, one of Brisbane’s best kept secrets.
Our picturesque 18 hole Championship Golf Course, located in the suburb of Clontarf, is just a 35 minute drive north of Brisbane the capital of Queensland. Stay left after you come across the bridge and then the first left AFTER the shops into Handsworth Street. You won’t be disappointed you did.
Redcliffe Golf Club – Where Visitors are Always Welcome
We offer a wide range of golf facilities and services. The Championship Par 71 Slope rated 123 Blue Course is very popular amongst all levels of golfers and is a sought after destination for many Social Clubs, be it midweek or weekend. Our clubhouse has sweeping views across the course from the outdoor deck and is an ideal location for your next function or special event. The Redcliffe Golf Club welcomes the local community and tourists to experience a round of golf or a quiet drink overlooking the course.
The Redcliffe Golf Club is available to visiting and social players. Newcomers will find that the course presents a challenge for any calibre of golfer. The club welcomes social players every day of the week, though limited times are available on some days. Bookings are advised!
Whether you are a local or just visiting the Peninsula, we hope your visit was enjoyable and that we may be able to welcome you to our club in the near future.
The Redcliffe Golf Club’s many features include:
- Fully air-conditioned Clubhouse
- Bar and deck overlooking the course
- Blue Course (gents) 6099 metres, Par 71, ACR 72, Slope 123
- White Course (gents) 5937 metres, Par 71, ACR 71, Slope 121
- Red Course (ladies) 5431 metres, Par 73, WACR 74, Slope 123
- Large (328 bermuda) greens provide for a wide range of pin placements
- Fully stocked pro shop with a great range of the latest gear
- Full Hire facilities for clubs, carts and buggies